Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Supercharge your business growth with SBA Loans at FCSB!
At First Central Savings Bank, we take pride in offering a range of SBA Loans, including: SBA 7(a), SBA 504, and SBA Express Loans*. These programs provide flexible terms and are backed by the US Small Business Administration, giving you the funding you need to propel your business to new heights.
FCSB is partnered with the U.S. Small Business Administration to provide SBA loans to small business owners looking to start or expand their companies.
Unlock Your Business Potential
As a business owner or startup, securing affordable financing is essential for driving growth. Whether you aim to expand operations, hire new talent, or invest in equipment, sometimes all that stands in your way is access to affordable financing. That’s where FCSB comes in.
Experience the FCSB Difference
Choose a bank that not only understands your needs but also embraces your vision. We’re dedicated to shaping a future where dreams thrive, businesses prosper, and our community grows stronger than ever before.
Interested in discovering how SBA government-guaranteed loans can benefit your real estate purchase for your business?
SBA Loan Benefits
|Personalized Service:||Government Backing:||Flexible SBA Loans for Small Businesses:|
|Our SBA lending experts are here to guide you through the loan application and loan servicing processes, so you can have a seamless experience dealing only with us.||SBA loans are backed by the US Small Business Administration, which means you can have confidence in the funding you receive.||Get started today with our suite of SBA Loans with your needs in mind!|
- Longer terms and maturities improve cashflow.
- Financing available for new businesses
- Lower cash injection requirements
When Should You Consider an SBA Loan?
- Start-Up/New Business/Business Acquisition
- Business Expansion/Projection based repayment.
- Riskier Industries like restaurants, retail, personal services, and transportation
Eligible Use of Funds:
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate (51% or more)
- Business Debt Refinance
- Equipment Purchase
- Business Acquisition
- Business Start-Up
- Working Capital
SBA Loans are available for long-term financing with terms not available through traditional lending,
and they can help you get your business off the ground or take it to the next level.
Streamlined for success- Our tailored workflow empowers small businesses and startups to navigate and overcome the challenges of the SBA Loan qualification process with ease and confidence, securing the financing they need to thrive and grow.
How we do it- The loan is made and serviced by First Central Savings Bank (FCSB). FCSB underwrites the loan and makes a credit decision. The SBA will then review and underwrite the file and issue a loan approval.
Next Steps- So, if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, don’t let traditional financing hold you back. Contact our SBA Loan Specialists here today to explore your financing options and discover how SBA Loans can help you achieve your business goals from start to finish!
* All SBA Loans offered by First Central Savings Bank, including SBA 7(a), SBA 504, and SBA Express Loans, are subject to credit approval and determination of SBA eligibility. Loans may entail interest and other costs. Please inquire about specific details regarding fees, terms, and conditions associated with these products. It is important to note that relevant insurance coverage, if applicable, will be required on collateral.